1. Nike tank
I am that
2. Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate
Sephora got me. They hooked me with a free sample and I think I am going to bite the bullet and buy the full-sized version. It makes my skin feel so smooth -- something that it rarely does.
3. PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash (it really does not foam)
4. Shark Rocket
5. Kendra Scott, all the things all the time
Beauties. Yes, I have converted her. She is now also obsessed with Kendra Scott jewelry. The bright colors are just perfect for summer and the quality is unmatched. They are now my gift giving go to, in fect just this week I sent my step-mom ... wait a minute, she reads here! It will have to be a surprise, Grammy Karen!
I know the heading said five, but I have been saving these up for awhile so there are bonus recommendations:
6. The Rule Book by Jennifer Blackwood
Synopsis: Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide
1. Don't call your hot boss the antichrist to his face.
2. Don't stare at hot boss's, um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
3. Don't get on the malicious first assistant's bad side.
4. Don't forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
5. If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss’s dog.
6. Boss’s dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
7. “The elevator ate your clothes” is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
8. Don't break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
10. Never forget the rules. (less)
Check out more on my Goodreads page.
8. Harry Connick Jr. in concert
Ah! So good! We saw Harry Connick Jr. in concert this week and he was excellent. If you have the opportunity to see him live, take it. I closed my eyes and was transported from a concert hall in Huntsville, Alabama, to a New Orleans jazz club. I was impressed by all of the different instruments he played during the show. Now that is talent.
I know that I have been MIA on the blog lately and that is because my MacBook went to laptop heaven, I have been working on a lot of special projects for the newspaper and also because May was just cray. 100% pure unadulterated bananas. So much that I am actually not disappointed that we do not have a big summer trip planned for the first time since Little Kid was well, little. I am tired, peeps. Besides a trip to ATL for a Braves game, we are chilling at the homestead for a few months and hopefully that means that I can jump back into blogging as I do miss it -- and you.
Thanks for dropping by and happy weekend!
This post uses Amazon affiliate links. For more information on how they work and what compensation might be received, visit Amazon Associates Central.